Deactivate my account?
You can deactivate your account but before proceeding, please consider the following:
- Your subscription, if any, will immediately be cancelled without any refund.
Concerning the projects that you own
- They will be set to archived, no one will be able to change anything on these projects. You may want to transfer your projects to another participant, or delete them before proceeding.
Concerning the projects where you have been invited to participate
- A notification email will be sent to the owner of these projects to inform them about your deactivation.
- The data you've entered in these projects will remain. You may want to delete certain data that you've entered provided that you have permission to do so.
Reactivate my account
You can reactivate your account by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email that was registered of the deactivated account and clearly state in the email that you want your jikan account to be reactivated.
How to update your time zone?
- Once logged in
- Click on your initials on the top right of the screen
- Select "Account"
- You should then see the profile form
- Simply change the time zone
- Click on "Update" and you are done!