Who can invite participant to a project?
Only the project owner can invite participants to a project.
What are the different permissions for a participant?
Here are the various permissions that can only be set by the owner
- Create: Enable the participant to create, update, complete, and delete his/her tasks created.
- Update: Enable the participant to update and delete any tasks.
- Assign: Enable the participant to set an assignee per task.
- Complete: Enable the participant to complete or reactivate any task.
- Order: Enable the participant to reorder priorities of tasks.
- Manage Tags: Enable the participant to create, delete, and attach tags.
- Log time: Enable the participant to log time on any tasks, or update and delete his/her log created.
- Manage logs: Enable the participant to update & delete any time log.
- Manage Groups: Enable the participant to create, edit, archive, and delete any time group.
Please note that a participant can have different permissions in other projects.
Here is an example of permissions of a demo project.
Who can change the permissions of a participant?
Only the owner can change the permissions of any participant.
Who can remove a participant from a project?
A participant can be removed from a project in 2 ways:
- Either the project owner decides to remove him
- Either the participant deactivated his jikan account, however his time logs will remain.
Who can see emails of the participants?
Only the project owner, can see the email & name of all participants. The other participants can only see the name & the permissions of everyone on the project.
This is usefull when you need to report to a client but you do not want the client to contact directly participants (to hire them for example).